what did reading 'girl online' do to me?

8:36 PM

Hello everyone!

So, have you read girl online yet? you know the novel by zoe sugg ;the youtube vlogger, well it's an amazing book, it's a story about a girl named Penny, she has a blog named girl online, and well she has anxiety, the book drew attention to me because:

1) I read and watch everything related to the word 'teenage'

2) I kind of have anxiety, but only in crowded places

3) The character Penny loves taking pictures

4) it's written by my favorite youtuber

and ladies and gentlemen 5) the character has a blog which inspired me to make this blog.

yes, you heard it people, I created this blog because of girl online.
 The reason why is because how Penny liked to write all her feelings, she tried using a diary but she refused 'cause she wanted to write for someone, who's actually able to read what she writes.

she thinks writing for her self is pointless which I 1000000 percent agree with, but the problem is that I can't post pictures, sadly if you didn't check my channel, you wouldn't know that my phone got stolen, and I don't own a camera because...



I'm trying to afford a new one, but no phone 'til I finish this damn year, the phone should be worth it .

Anyways back to our subject , my blog is open to everyone as long as you don't leave mean comments because honestly you're just wasting energy because I don't give a sh*t about that 'comment' of yours, 

A few facts about me so you don't have to be judgemental:
1- I swear ... a lot so if you feel uncomfortable about me swearing then leave a NICE comment and maybe just maybe I'll stop.

2- I'm awkward as hell and thank god you can edit posts because you can't imagine how many offensive jokes I made.

3- I'm talkative person so posts like this might get you bored.

4- I'm a youtube fangirl so don't be suprised if I know all about your favorite youtubers, especially if you're in the phandome *wink* *wink*


                                                                                                          Dee 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images