10 Things I hate about girls

2:13 PM

Hello everyone!

Girls are very complicated creatures as I myself admit, they can either turn your life into a heaven or a hell literally, they can make you laugh, cry and even beg, that's why men have problems understanding women, but there's specific things I hate about girls or women in particular:

1- Gossip: This is one of the things I hate about girls, they drink a cup of tea while bringing the whole population's news while insulting them but they wouldn't dare to say it infront of the person.

2-Drama: I know boys have drama too when it comes to things but girls can cause drama over the smallest things like a hairbrush (this happened with my big sister) just to drag attention just please!



3- Oh my gosh did you see her outfit today: not all are but some girls are very judgmental especially when it comes to clothes and fashion and blah blah blah.

4-snobbery: ugh this is the one that I mostly hate, when it comes to parties or a new school, your 10 years bestfriend doesn't acknowledge you because she's 'better' than you.

5- Fake friends: the worst thing is finding that that friend you pictured as a sister just befriended your for your money or to get close to your brother and possible he falls in love with her or something.

6- They love shopping: yes I like new clothes but no I don't like going around in the mall for 5 hours with you, thank you.


7- Crushes: I'm still a girl so I definitly like talking about crushes but girl! you've been talking 24/7 about that boy 'til the point I know he has one sick brother, a married big sister, a new born brother and he goes to the gym on Tuesdays.

8- No, you can't do me a makeover, I'm perfectly fine with my 0 percent makeup face.

9- They like colors way too much*cough* my sister *cough*: I'm absolutely satisfied by the lack of color in my closet thank you very much.
10- Acting dumb infront of guys: I may have said that I hate gossip most but this is as worse as that, like girl! god gave you a brain to use it, don't act all dumb infront guys just because you think it's attractive well NEWS FLASH it isn't.

Well there you go, 10 things I hate about girls, not necessarly hate but mostly dislike, If you enjoyed these please feel free to share it on your social media, if not leave a comment, I'll see you in the next post . Byeee

                                                                                                                  Dee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images