Dealing with annoying siblings

1:24 PM

Hello everyone!


hey! so many of us girls have to deal with annoying siblings especially if they're younger, but not having a younger sibling doesn't mean you are lucky and there's no one to annoy you, rethink again about your older siblings, pff they're much more annoying and they stick up their nose in things that don't even include them like what you're wearing, who you are talking to, your grades and even your friends, I'm like hello it's my life and I know how to control it , I don't need a co-leader, I have 3 older siblings: two brothers and one sister, the two brothers are fine but the sister is much more worse than them she's like my step-mom,you don't think she's that bad ? okay I'll 10 horrible she's done to me:
  1. I found her bedsheets upstairs and I didn't know they belonged to her, so she just barged in my room, tried to push me off the bed and took her bedsheets
  2. she once nearly hit me for entering her room without telling her
  3. she keeps yelling and whining about how there's many dishes to wash and how my siblings dirt the floor with their shoes when she does these
  4. she has no shame with asking for more money and whining about being broke
  5. she has no shame in swearing and telling dirty jokes pfff
  6. when I wear something she doesn't like she keeps telling me that I look 'poor' and 'disgusting' I'm like hello it's my style you filthy mudblood
  7. she keeps fixing her look and shopping all morning than complains that there's no food
  8. she acts like a total different person when we go visit our family or my parents' friends
  9. I literally saw dirty videos because of her 
  10. and finally sometimes she has some sort of mental breakdown 
you see? she's way horrible, I can't wait 'til I get out of this house and go to college or something

well do you have annoying siblings? let me know and don't forget to check my youtube channel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images