Easy heatless curls

8:01 PM

Hello everyone!

so how is it shaking? lol ... I'm trying to be funny okay? anyways, I have a psycho bestfriend who's obsessed with heatless curls like she watched every damn tutorial, and she actually showed me this ridiculoussly easy method to achieve those perfect curls you always dreamed of WARNING: this might not work for naturally  straight hair .

So this is my natural hair thick and a bit frizzy

All you need to do is to fishtail braid your hair and here's my crappy tutorial on how to do it.

Optional: you can skip this if you want tight curls or something close to that.

if you want loose curls 
than you can loosen your braid by pulling the sections like this


 get your beauty sleep,



wake up and bam you have dem picture worthy lazy curls, how cool is that ?!



Note: This was filmed at night so please excuse my bad quality pictures

                                           


                                                                                                                          Dee         

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images