sh*t people post

4:59 PM

Hello everyone!

howdy!... well that was awkward anyways , yesterday I watched teen spirit you know the movie about the popular girl who died and can't go to heaven... yeah that one, well in the middle of the 'major makeover', the popular said and I quote "the true beauty is on the inside blah blah blah but that's just what ugly people say" then I realised how right she was, before you attack me let me explain, you see many people believe this and say that if a person likes you, he should like you for your personality not how you look .

which I 10000% agree with but unfortunately many people especially boys disagree because they say being pretty is a kind of a boost besides amazing personality.

 I've lived 13 years which is really much (notice the sarcasm?) and I've never seen a boy who liked a girl for her personality.

But don't get me wrong girl I'm not saying there's something wrong with you or you have to do a plastic surgery to change your features, it's just the cheesy quotes you  find on tumblr like 'you're beautiful in your own way' or 'beauty is on the inside' and how it's all wrong outside the internet that make me angry.




 like I know I'm not pretty so stfu there should be like 'screw  what people think' or 'I'm effing flawless so don't you dare judge me' and  ' the heck they think they are to judge you' these ones are the ones who can truly boost your self esteem.





 so my point from all these words is that I know that I'm not that pretty and I don't need lying, I just need people to KNOW that I don't give two poop emojis about what they think :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images