Skirts and wearing them

5:28 PM

Hello everyone!


Before you attack me with how bad this picture is, it was taken with my crappy webcam and with my editing skills I made it worse.

 But anyways today we're gonna talk about skirts of any kind from maxi ones to skater ones, there's always a problem with them, and if you're a slight of a tomboy like me you know the struggle when you wear one.

 for maxi skirts I always have to lift them up (like in the picture) or else I will strip, the maxi skirt will fall down, and I end up in a hole trying to get the ground to swallow me from the embarassement, as for skater skirt, I've never really tried them before but I can feel the struggle of trying push it down if it's going to high like wtf is wrong with you skirt? do you hate me or something? probably yes.

I just want to feel like a girl for once, but unfortunately the universe hates me, guess I'm destenied to be a tomboy, and the problem doesn't only happen with skirts and dresses, it's now with the only thing that makes me feel like a girl: my hair.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen my hair is now slowly becoming my enemy since it got way much longer than the bob I used to have, this mop I call hair is frizzy, thick almost like Hermione's hair and I'm starting to think it's doing it on purpose hmm...

Anyways, do you always have to face problems while wearing skirts or is it just me? let me know in the comments and I'll see you guys in the next post ....well more like writing to you. Byeeee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images