They call you crybaby

9:31 PM

Hello everyone!

If you're a Melanie Martinez's fan then you could recognize this album, yep I fell in love with it as soon as I listened to it, and guess what I'm listening to right now,okay maybe I'm a little obsessed, this song (crybaby) reminded me of how I cry easily,like any word can hurt me like hell because words hurt more than physical harming because they sting especially if they're true like the word fat is beyond rude to say, I just get disgusted when people can say it easily like its nothing while I'm on the other side laught it off but it still hurts, guess what happens after they leave, yep I touch my face to find it wet.

the problem with my tears that if they're already coming out than there will be no way to stop them and the worse thing that you can't hide them because they come out like river.

 last time I cried when I was called to the principal's office for litterally not paying attention to what the manager said like WTF, call me a crybaby but I cried like there's no tomorrow, I still didn't say sorry ha! in your face rude 'too faced' manager (get it too faced? too much makeup? okay I will go) .

So tell me do you cry easily like me or you can hold the tears if you can please teach me pleaseeeeeeeee.

                                                                               Dee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images