Ramadan is around the corner

5:35 PM

Hello Everyone!

So if you're muslim or your friend is, you'd know that ramadan is so close and it's time for the real hunger games to begin *tries evil laughter but coughs instantly*

If you have no idea what ramadan is, it's basically a month when we muslim fast as to not eat or drink anything until the sun sets, I know it sounds hard but it really isn't you become familiar with it.

Anyways, I'm already fasting since I forgot I had 3 days to fast from last ramadan (talk about procrastination) and it really isn't hard, I just feel hungry from time to time bleh.

If you are muslim and ramadan or in other words fasting becomes a hard mission to accomplish, you can use these tips that I collected from online websites and my experience.

  • Do not watch cooking shows in ramadan: many rumors have been around that if you watch cooking shows you won't feel hungry as we Algerians describe it as eating with your eyes, this method definitly didn't work for me as I became more hungry but if it worked for you hey! use it.

  • Fill your free time with ibadah: doing nothing will only remind you of how hungry you are, so reading the quran or dikr will keep you busy plus you'll gain more good deeds than lazily scrolling on tumblr.

  • Suhoor, suhoor and suhoor: I didn't even realise the big mistake I made when I didn't bother waking up for suhoor, I was holding my tummy the whole day from hunger, I didn't realise the importance of it, so get your lazy ass up for suhoor or you will regret it.

P.S: Don't eat too much food on suhoor since you'll have severe pain in your stomach through the day and don't waste the galleons of water your drink since they'll vanish with peeing, instead eat fresh fruit since it contains 80 percent water and dates and milk are also my favorite food to eat at suhoor.

Well there you go my muslim brother/sister, maybe these tips will work for you, and remember this month only comes once a year, so don't waste playing video games or browsing the internet.

                                                                                                                  Dee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images