Obsession with k-pop

10:45 PM

Hello everyone!

So if you've noticed from my music taste blog post (psst! click here to read it) that I'm not the kind of person to listen to pop music, I despise the light beat and the high-pitched voices while I prefer something heavy and badass-ish like rock or punk rock.

But I've recently fell into the hellhole I call k-pop AGAIN, yes I've been into k-pop before because of the fine brothers, and fell in love but then I stopped listening to it idk maybe because I couldn't enjoy it since I don't speak Korean and couldn't understand what they're saying. 


BUT, I fell for it again and it went like this:

1- It's been a while since I listened to k-pop especially BTS, hmm let's watch their newest song FIRE. (ended up dancing like a mad woman around my room)

2- ooh what's this? my mom and sis dance to BTS FIRE let's watch it.

3- ooh they watched her cover, let's see their reaction.

4- you know I kind of forgot their names and everything about them let's look them up (which resulted in this)

5- I watched all their songs from "boy in luv" to "I NEED U" to "DOPE" and got addicted.

6-you know I want to know their personalities so let's look up "BTS funny moments" (resulted in this)

7- I ... can't ... stop ... watching

8- now I even consider buying their merch and I've NEVER bought merch before not even from fob.

9- hey let's look up other groups like BTS, oooh what's this? big bang, got7?

and that's how I got addicted.

Help me. #savedee

Now to opinions about k-pop:

1- I'm addicted to BTS I don't know there's something captivating about them maybe the dancing or the amazing singing.

2- I've noticed that the girl groups have this sexy or cute style while the boy groups have this dope style which is kinda cool and tbh I was disappointed there are some groups like 4minute (who are disbanding btw ;_;) and 2NE1 but still.

Let me know in the comments below if you're a fan of k-pop and BTS, and if so who's your bias? (mine is V)  and if you're not a fan of k-pop than DONT DO IT, RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images