Euro 2016

3:14 PM

Hello Everyone!

So I'm a big fan of football, not the american one, the normal football where you actually kick a ball with your foot. And in this period of time there's a big big event called Euro where different european countries compete to win.

Since I'm not really european I can't support my national team obviously but I'm supporting different teams such as: Russia, Germany, Italy and England.

Tonight both of my teams are playing at the same time #multipleteamsfanproblems and I have to choose between my babies (wow dramatic much).

It's gonna be Russia VS Wales 


and England VS Slovakia, I can't wait! 



Also it's ramadan so look up to a tag *wink* *wink*

Anyways if you're a football fan comment below your favorite teams and if you're not then comment your favorite sport team or player and if you're not a sports fan JUST COMMENT.

Who do you think will win Euro ? I'm voting Italy

See you in the next post Byeeeee
                           
                                                                                                                  Dee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images