ootd + note (important)

12:37 PM

Hello everyone!

Before you attack me about me absence, I wanna reason myself for not posting on my blog nor on my channel, first of all exams are coming this week so I'm trying to put more effort in my studies this semester, and second we had this stupid French project, which was basically a video in which we talk about racism, after all this happened I felt bad for not posting so I decided to do a quick and pray to not lose my followers.

So today I wanted to show you this ootd which is more grunge than cute , more like my style.

I paired my black maxi skirt with an oversized black shirt I borrowed *cough* stole *cough* from my brother and the gift necklace my bestfriend gave me, the photo didn't show I'm wearing black converse because flats are too girly for me even if they're black.



Although I don't know where I bought all of these because I mostly borrow from my siblings or my mother so I searched for similar ones here.

Maxi skirt: here

Simple black shirt: here

Black converse : here






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images