Race towards maturity

10:29 PM

Hello everyone!



I know I know, exams have finished and I still haven't posted but anyways, I was having those deep relaxing moments (you dirty dirty minded people) I don't mean it like that, you know when you go for a walk alone or a visit to a park and you stare at something while thinking about different things.

Well while looking at some children running I thought about those friends I used to play hide and seek with but now are stuck up bi*ches who don't even acknowledge me.

As people grow up they intend to think they need to be extra mature and stop acting like 'children', I agree that childish acting can harm socially but you're 14 for Allah's sake you don't have to start wearing makeup, wear high-heels or wear something shorter than you would like.You don't have to be ashamed to run, or shout, or act weird infront of people.

I have a few rules I follow in my life: these might help you if you stress out on being mature and your behavior.
  • Live your life to its fullest and never say I 'm too old for this.
My brother is 21 and still watches the anime "detective conan" shhh don't tell him I told you that.
  • Don't be afraid to be yourself
Because acting all miss perfect will only make you look and sound fake.
  • Do what makes you happy 
Why not act a little selfish and do whatever makes you happy but only if it doesn't harm anyone
  • and last but not least, screw what people think
 they only judge you because you're actually different and not just another copy of them


Now what can I say if you had these type of friends and they judge you now then you should ignore them and focus on what makes you happy.

And if you're really excited about being an adult, please take a moment and think if you really want that because you'll regret every single moment you spent gossiping when you could've ... I don't know watched spongebob or played stardoll.

I might have changed the subject a bit but that's the problem with me I try to write all my thoughts without changing the subject but end up in an another world.

                                                                                                              Dee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images