something that's making me angry

1:07 PM

hello everyone!


so I've not been posting, it's because we have a stupid French project in which we need to make a video.

 you may think like "oh yeah that's so easy" yeah so easy especially when you work with people that don't know how to work in a group (notice the sarcasm?) with the stress of the exams' date is approaching, we finally made the video.

 I was satisfied only the sound was a bit rubbish because of my crappy laptop, I already explained to them that the sound might come out really bad, and they were kind of okay with it.

 but then my friend presented hers and it was amazing, so they blamed my laptop, I mean yeah it was bad but don't go pointing your fingers at me if I did most of the work, if I wrote and printed the whole project, if I did whatever pleased you, while you only had to record your voice without even syncing it with the actual video! 


but anyways I wanted to get something off my chest and this blog is my only escape.


if you have something you're angry about please tell me in the comments I promise I will read every single one :) 

                                                             Byeeeeeeeeeee

                                                                                                Dee                      

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images