Trouble with templates

5:37 PM

Hello everyone!


So, you may know (if you have a blog or you read blogs) that blogs these days look like magazines or something close to that, I tried to search free blogger templates and downloaded a few.

When it was time to edit them si I can delete unwanted sections like 'restaurant' and 'shop' but the freakin' html service kept saying error error.

 And I was like "***************!!!!!" , anyways I went to search another template, a simple one, maybe a bit like  the original blogger template, and here we go I'm back to the original template.
 And about the magazine-wanna-be template than I'd like to say "******************!!!" since I spent all night trying to figure what the hell I am doing.

I'll probably never use a fancy template well if this blog becomes famous or something then I'll probably try it.

And for you little readers that came from the future please don't fill my comments with " it's funny that you're using the exact same template right now ha ha ha" that if blogger  still exists.

 but anyways if you're a blogger have you faced problems with templates? if you have then make sure to comment the problem so we can create a campaign against stupid templates and I'll see you guys in the next post. Byeeeeeee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images