My music taste

9:18 PM

Hello everyone!

Can you believe that spotify nor netflix are available in my country? like how in the actual hell  I am supposed to live. Much dramatic? yeah I know.

But anyways, today I wanted to share a glimpse of my music taste with you my dear readers, which consists of three genres: alternative, rock and pop? (does Melanie's music count as pop?)

So here's a list of my top 20 songs:

Dance, Dance.

Fall out boy








Lane Boy

Twenty øne Piløts







Mad Hatter

Melanie Martinez a.k.a: QUEEEEN!








 I write sins not tragedies

Panic! at the disco







Undead

hollywood undead 




Teenagers
Welcome to the black parade
The sharpest lives

My chemical romance

P.S: sorry couldn't choose one.

Milk and Cookies

Melanie Martinez







The death of a bachelor

Panic! at the disco







Psycho

Muse

Teen Idle

Marina and the diamonds








Numb

Linkin Park










Last damn night

Elle king









We don't have to dance

Andy black










Fairly local

Twenty øne Piløts









Fools 

Troye Sivan










Castle

Halsey












Ignorance

Paramore



New Americana

Halsey











 Now

Paramore









Wild

Troye Sivan








P.S: Please don't be angry that I didn't choose your favorite artist or did not put him/her in the top 3 because it was as hard as choosing between your children, I litterally put mcr at 18 before.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images