Why did I make my videos private?

11:57 AM

Hello everyone!

If you aren't subscribed to my youtube channel you wouldn't know that I made my videos private.
Now I don't have a lame excuse like I got bored or making videos is so hard because it depends on quality content.

It's because people found out about it and now they mock me at school, make fun of me and some even threatened me to send them to my brothers.

You might think "if they send them to your brothers so what?", The thing is here in Algeria, youtube channels aren't so popular maybe in the capital but not in small villages like mine.

Only few will understand including my best friends. And here if you post pictures of yourself on any social media evil villains will photoshop it to make it more 'inappropriate' and send it to your family.


Now this became popular and many people still do it.

Even though they can't photoshop videos, they can make up lies as to say "she makes inappropriate content" and "many guys are commenting about her body" or other false sentences.

I don't like this crap, that's why I made my channel in English so our stupid people don't understand it.

I hope you understand my situation but don't worry I'll still make videos but I'll only post them here in this blog.

And wait up  for an amazing collab with my bestfriend.

                                                                                                                        Dee                            

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images