How to find the perfect study place

9:46 PM

Hey!

So today we're gonn talk about studying. I know I know it's boring and tiring but it's the only way to build a sucessful and make money (well not actually the only way) so I thought maybe I'll make some kind of a series especially for school 'cause my exams are coming and BLAH BLAH BLAH 

Is your desk not clean at all? is it messy? do you study in your bed? you probably answered by yes as I did so we're gonna create a perfect study spot with just 5 simple tips:

  1. Find a calm area with light access 
  2. Make sure you have these 
  3. put some music on (insturemental is better)
  4. put your phone on airplane mode
  5. don't forget to take breaks every 25 minutes



























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images