an introduction to nerdenta

3:25 PM

Hey there!

my name's Dee well not really.My name's khadija and people call me Dee so you can call me that and I write this log "nerdenta" where I post random things most of them are beauty and fashion related but I'm not a beauty guru. I wanted as a first post to introduce you to my blog and who I am .

Blog name: nerdenta

what does it mean : special name for  nerd

why I want to start a blog: I honestly have much free time so why not write instead of pointless browsing

writer's name: Dee

writer's age: 13

when do I post: I currently don't know when to post so expect a post at any time

why did I choose blogging and not youtube : well there are several reasons why one is because I like writing more than talking, and two most of girls go on youtube so I wanted to be different and go on blogger

why did I choose blogger and not tumblr: I know tumblr is famous and all that, but if you don't use tumble you wouldn't know that tumblr is a different place and they mostly post pictures/GIFs/fantarts so no blogging

Am I good at writing? : I don't know you tell me

my personality: I love making people smile and when they smile I automatically smile more.I sometimes get really mad but I forgive after 2min. I don't like when people don't tell me right away . And I'm sort of smart

facts about me: I'm popular at my school but still get bullied sometimes but I know how to deal with it. I'm a youtube fangirl and I'm every youtuber's trash and proud of it. I forget A LOT. I'm a very messy person.

favorite food: got to be pizza ( and chicken)

favorite color: baby pink and dark purple

favorite ice cream flavor: vanilla (I'm so lame)

favorite youtuber: PEWWWWDIIIPIIIIIIIE

hair color (meh ): dark brown with light brown highlights (all natural)

eye color: chocolate brown

 my style: casual and comfy

what I like about this blog: it's name (I was surprised when it was available)

last word: I don't have a last word *gunshot*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images