What's on my phone?

9:39 PM

Hello everyone! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Well well well look who finally decided to write a post, now before you throw your phones and laptops at me I have a good reason which is ...uhh.... oh nvm just throw them.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul well my phone is the window to my dirty dark 4chan level weird mind jk I don't put all my ideas in my phone or else the FBI would be at my place in no time.

Anyways let's just start.
I have an iphone 7 ... jk I have a doggee X5max, a phone made for the poor like me *cries in a corner* 
It's heavy like REALLY heavy and thicc if ya know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...I'll stop
I have a PIN thingie and that's necessary if you have siblings like I do.
when you get past the gate you face my homepage.


*The real meaning of 'fake it 'til you feel it' (ಥ_ʖಥ)*
Here's the main boring things like phone, contacts,music,settings....ect ohh and did I mention that I'm in love with this wallpaper if you don't reconignize it then *pulls out 52468715 flashcards* I'm glad you asked

As you can see I'm a very organized person *cough* have u seen my room? *cough* I have organized the apps in categories and you can see the loners underneath.

The first folder contains apps I use to customize/speed up the phone or share some stuff, it's pretty boring so let's just skip to folder two.

ahhh my fake social life (ಥ﹏ಥ) , I have the usual social media like insta, facebook and youtube, no need to explain these apps. 


folder number three for some reason didn't load but it only contains a novel I'm reading called انتخريستوس and wattpad where I keep all my fanfictions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Let's just skip folder number four since it contains system apps and some tools and go straight to folder number six which contains...GAMES.

Fake chat isn't really a game but it sure as hell a great prank actually I pranked two persons this day one thought I hacked her and the other one denied he wrote that and he exposed our prank damn you!

(here you see me talking to my husband no big deal)
I have this awesome game called score! hero it's like PES on your phone.


(He interrupted my screenshot damn you again! ノಠ_ಠノ)
Folder number I-lost-count contains Dee which translates to religion and it contains quran (our holy book) and a really amazing app for muslims called adhan pro contains EVERYTHING.


folder number oh-well contains my photo-editing apps, the one I really like is picsarts because it gives a professional look on your photo oh! and snow (snow is basically korean snapchat) you can't imagine the time I spend on that app looking like a dumbo with these too cute filters.


folder number I-told-you-I-lost-count contains 'study apps' when reality I never use them, quizlet is a pretty popular flashcards app (but personally I prefer studyblue) and eggbun is the worst learning app, don't get me wrong it's not like it's bad in teaching no it's actually the opposite but everything and I mean EVERYTHING is for paying users like seriously?


folder number oh-my-lord is called koreaboo (it's one of my bad jokes) it contains vlive; a live broadcasting app for k-pop idols, the BTS amino app which is AWESOME and finally not-so koreaboo-more-like-weaboo-but-I-didn't-want-it-to-be-lonely the jp anime app


And at last the bottom loners I have a calendar, onefootball (football news and match reports), 30 day challenge (fitness app), nightowl so I don't get blind by staying up 'til 3 am aaand my favorite one sing!by smule where I can show my amazing talent that no one appreciates

Thank you for scrolling down to this part I, myself got bored halfway and started cringing at my awful jokes.
I'll see you soon *cough* more like in 5 months *cough* with another post. Bye bye ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
           

    Dee                                   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images